Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Roaring Kitty warming up the short squeeze plays again.
Worth $ if played right... Then again, that may be said of most all stocks. Difference, meme stocks shake the Society of Whigs fear factor of their intended forced shorts.

Roaring Kitty warming up the short squeeze plays again.
Worth $ if played right... Then again, that may be said of most all stocks. Difference, meme stocks shake the Society of Whigs fear factor of their intended forced shorts.
I don’t think a guy dropping meme videos causes a run like that

I don’t think a guy dropping meme videos causes a run like that

Big boy hedge funds cover their losses Then short the stock once again.

Short squeeze FTW - temporarily. People jumping on board along with those covering their shorts bump it and the hype continues.

Or... Time it right and those hedge funds who pressure a company's stock to lose value make $$$ when the hype dwindles and a massively bloated stock fizzles. Time to jump on the short side and milk it for much more than the billion lost.

The fleecing of stocks by big boy investors and REDDIT groupies.

@Flatrock TSLA closed today $168.47. Not to toot my own horn, but yeah. I premised that prediction off ‘23 history, earnings prediction and RSI at the time.

Nice trade Ben.
Nice job tooting your horn but not meaning to toot your horn.

I told you, I had no opinion on Tesla. I was just calling you out that you could make 19k. That was pure bull bullchit. Love it or hate it, Tesla isn't going to zero.

Nice trade Ben.
Nice job tooting your horn but not meaning to toot your horn.

I told you, I had no opinion on Tesla. I was just calling you out that you could make 19k. That was pure bull bullchit. Love it or hate it, Tesla isn't going to zero.
When tesla hits $110 i will buy. Sb soon based on the junk cybertruck issues. 83 mile range pulling a camper. Lol

When tesla hits $110 i will buy. Sb soon based on the junk cybertruck issues. 83 mile range pulling a camper. Lol
Would you be so bold to short it on the way there? Ain’t no telling when TSLA will drop further especially if this summer pans out like last. I’m too poor right now to play with the big volatility of these meme stocks. I will say though it appears TSLA is following the blueprint of the Hudson Car company.

Would you be so bold to short it on the way there? Ain’t no telling when TSLA will drop further especially if this summer pans out like last. I’m too poor right now to play with the big volatility of these meme stocks. I will say though it appears TSLA is following the blueprint of the Hudson Car company.
I don't play that game.

Big boy hedge funds cover their losses Then short the stock once again.

Short squeeze FTW - temporarily. People jumping on board along with those covering their shorts bump it and the hype continues.

Or... Time it right and those hedge funds who pressure a company's stock to lose value make $$$ when the hype dwindles and a massively bloated stock fizzles. Time to jump on the short side and milk it for much more than the billion lost.

The fleecing of stocks by big boy investors and REDDIT groupies.
Interesting move by one Hedge Fund.
The anticipated expectation meme stocks would run again, bought 1,000,000 shares pre the recent meme spike.
Now that's a way to cover shorts while anticipating another REDDIT revolution! Haha! Likely flipped the gains to short the inevitable drop.

Smooth move!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back