Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dave N Elk tag fund raiser

Change in procedure today. Went from 2 minutes rest to 5. Managed to squeeze another half a round out before saying "uncle". No pain in my knee. I'm going to stay with this for a while and see how many rounds I can get out this summer. Trying to slowly shed a few pounds and maybe between the two I won't embarrass myself trying to keep up next year! ;)

Redneck flatlander leg workout. 80 pounds of cement blocks in my jetsled. Drag around the backyard for 5 minutes and rest for 2. Repeat until near death. :ROFLMAO: Thinking (hoping) for every other day to let me recover. Knee feels pretty good doing it and from the burn I'm getting I should be building strength over time in my legs. Makes me breathe hard as well!

View attachment 329026

That's a great idea for a workout.

All,

If other tags don't come through I am more than happy to give a cow tag. Oregon isn't the cheapest for non resident about ($700) but I can either give a LOP 3 month cow tag or if they still have damage tags it will also be good for 3 months. All lodging, food, equipment needed included.

Glad we can all help somehow when well deserved.

BTW,

it can be done this year also for a cow tag. they have over the counter tags available.

I know a guide in northern WY that might be able to help too. Idk what she charges but she has some good elk taken from where she goes. Good for deer as well.

Change in procedure today. Went from 2 minutes rest to 5. Managed to squeeze another half a round out before saying "uncle". No pain in my knee. I'm going to stay with this for a while and see how many rounds I can get out this summer. Trying to slowly shed a few pounds and maybe between the two I won't embarrass myself trying to keep up next year! ;)
Try the Carnivore Diet, lose weight and helps your overall feeling healthy. John

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJMTA
Back