Yeti GOBOX Collection

HOWA questions here

Is Howa planning on having a booth at the NRA annual meeting in Dallas this May? I am looking for a new rifle and would like to talk to them.

What does the end of the barrel look like? Is there a knurled section on the end? If so it is probably a cap that should screw off and reveal threads for the suppressor.

it was a matter of sales. the demand for stainless barreled actions died off, and we can cerakote in house and many people just wanted the look of stainless.
I love the stainless rifles , I believe they get most of them across the pond ,

Why did they quit making the 222 Remington and the 300 blackout those are perfect rounds for close range medium size game with the accuracy of the minis !!!!!

I just bought a Howa M1500 in 6.5 CM (yea, I was called to the dark side). This particular setup had 5 round box magazine. I got it home and saw they also included the factory floorplate which might be nice too. I pulled the magazine out and whoops, it was for a .300 WM.
I contacted Legacy Sports and they promptly, with no drama took care of it and sent out a replacement magazine right away. Very nice. I'll be taking to the range next weekend and trying out a few different rounds.

That said, if anyone here has this rifle in a .300 WM and has the setup to use a box magazine, I have a free spare magazine if you want to pay for shipping.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back