MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I drew a once in a lifetime sheep tag at 25. Now what?

Congrats on the tag. Don’t really understand all the drama on the thread about the newborn. My wife was at the lake house with our new baby girl three days after birth. Good luck. There’s nothing like the experience of putting your hands on the bases of your own ram. But holding your child for the first time is better.
Thanks!

A little over 16 years ago my wife shot a buck on thanksgiving day. We had thanksgiving dinner with the family and went to the hospital and she delivered our 3rd child that night. (technically the next day for delivery). Life does not have to stop when you have a baby. Also helps when you marry a small town montana girl ha ha. I have shot 1 sheep on an unlimited tag. Great experience but it was nothing compared to having my kids. You should be pumped. You are going into a season where you will have probably the 2 best experiences of your life. Dont let the drama posts get you concerned. Go all out in both areas and just dont sleep 😂 No regrets in either category is possible. You are not a failure of a man if you hunt the crap out of that sheep tag. I have always put my family first and still have always done a lot of hunting. Just remember sleep is overated ha ha. Get ready for 2 of the best experiences of your life at the same time. Enjoy its probably all downhill from here

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back