Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Rinella Effect

I agree, but a whole lot more people know about it now.
With a season structure like montana where there is no limits and no hope for change the damage the influencers have done and continue to do is irreparable for Montana public land wildlife. It really is unforgivable for the “advocates”.

The word on the street is they also wounded and lost another bull over 4 to.

Your rumor is in line with what I've heard from others down there.
I have heard this as well from multiple people.

Edit: multiple bulls were wounded.

Makes me wonder how big some sponsor contracts are and just how many contracts do some influencers have? Do they literally have a sponsor for everything they use on a daily basis?

You should see the effect they've had on the Midwest 🤮. If you don't own or lease at least 200 acres, plant food plots, have a hit list and hunt as a couple are you even a real hunter anymore?
That what you do?

He wasted his tag in my opinion. But he a movie star 5 days. One of the problems us they got rid of the gardiner late hunts. Make 313 45 a 2 week draw. Wolves. If it went back to the old draws with great numbers of elk better odds. Same with breaks tags. With popularity alot more apply. Consequences of making hunting a sport and cool.

About 6 months back Meateater ran a show on his buffer zone elk hunt in MT. Always a tough permit to draw since there's only 5 tags. There's usually some apps from my household that go in for the buffer zone with no real anticipation to draw, as it's always been a less than 1% odds type chance. I noticed first choice apps 5 years ago was 680. Odds always get a little tougher and I noticed they go up by about 50 first choice applicants every year. Until this year. Apps went from 1058 to 1310. :) His shows are always well done and I did get sucked in. My view contributed to dollars. I'm not gonna lie, it was gratifying to watch Rinella take a busted up dink spotted from the highway, with several days of season left.
I watched the episode, as well, and was surprised at what seemed like such little effort invested. Always tough to tell that sort of thing from the couch, so I can’t give a ton of credibility to my impressions. But he openly talked about how he didn’t have much time to hunt, and it seemed like a couple-of-days-here-a-couple-days-there kind of situation. Surprised me given the tag he drew.

Truest test would be. Get rid of the wolves. Keep hunting quotas the same. Bet elk moose wild game populations explode. Man replaced the wolves for a reason

I watched the episode, as well, and was surprised at what seemed like such little effort invested. Always tough to tell that sort of thing from the couch, so I can’t give a ton of credibility to my impressions. But he openly talked about how he didn’t have much time to hunt, and it seemed like a couple-of-days-here-a-couple-days-there kind of situation. Surprised me given the tag he drew.
I usually cheer for the animals on hunting shows.

Imagine the volume of dumbphucks throwing in had he taken a big one.

There’s more of an overall “YouTube” impact. My daughter and I spend more time watching random hunting videos on YouTube that are essentially doing the exact same thing.

He could of given the tag. Any 10 yr old that can shoot straight could kill a hog

Back