Yeti GOBOX Collection

throwing good app money after bad and repeat

I played a 35 year long game and drew a desert ram tag last year. Or you can jump the line like John Gallo Jr. For 240k and get the same tag. Or you can stroke a 70k check for baja and kill a shaved hoove, pen raised ram. Throw app.$$ against the wall because it won't stick on your coffin. " fly 1st class, because your kids will".

Last edited:
I actually sat down a few years ago and thought this over. Dropped three states altogether at that time and I'm working my way out of two or three more as we speak on many species.
I am culling the herd. Now that am a few months from being eligible to get a lifetime hunting license in Arizona, I will be culling even more. I may end up only applying in AZ, NM, NV and CO as those are easy road trips when have a tag. I have a crap top of points in those except NM which is a cheap date even as they make the sandbox for DIY non-residents smaller and smaller. Saying goodbye to 100s of points but what good are 22 non-resident points in WY for moose? Answer: Bubkis. Let WY fund their own F&G and don't any old you indignant Wyominites dare ask any other state to help when you have fires burning later this year because us residents paid for that fire-fighting tankers so they can stay parked in our states. Let 'er burn.

I am culling the herd. Now that am a few months from being eligible to get a lifetime hunting license in Arizona, I will be culling even more. I may end up only applying in AZ, NM, NV and CO as those are easy road trips when have a tag. I have a crap top of points in those except NM which is a cheap date even as they make the sandbox for DIY non-residents smaller and smaller. Saying goodbye to 100s of points but what good are 22 non-resident points in WY for moose? Answer: Bubkis. Let WY fund their own F&G and don't any old you indignant Wyominites dare ask any other state to help when you have fires burning later this year because us residents paid for that fire-fighting tankers so they can stay parked in our states. Let 'er burn.
Could have drawn 4 areas for a cow moose with your points...bubkis?

Had pretty good odds for a bull tag in 2 units. Bubkis?

Back