Loving my new Elite Impulse 34

publichunter1

I finally was able to upgrade this year to a Elite Impulse 34. I have been solely hunting with an 04 Parker Hunter Mag since 2005 and was kinda of sad I wouldn't be using it for my first ever elk hunt this year. That was until I started shooting the Impulse 34.

By far the best bow I have ever shot. Little harder on the front end of the draw than my old bow but has an amazing back wall. Sighted my pins in for 20, 35, 50, 60, 70(more of a practice pin). Shooting tighter groups than I ever have. I have it maxed out at 71.4lbs on a 31" draw. It shot a 440gr arrow 317fps on average today on a chronograph even though I use a whisker biscuit.

Can't say enough about how proud I am of this bow. The Parker will still be tagging along as the backup bow though. :)

Happy hunting!

Just picked up my impulse 34 as well after shooting a Hoyt protek for years. The new technology is crazy. What stands out to me most is how solid the back wall is. I love it. Can't wait for season to get here!

I've been shooting a Hoyt Vector for about 4 years and like it a lot, thought about upgrading to the new Hoyt Defiant after this archery season but I keep reading about how these Elite bows draw so easily. anyone out there have a preference or a good comparison between the newer Hoyts and these Elites?

I've been reading about elite for a few years now, I finally had the chance to shoot one. WOW! that's all there is to say about them.

They are a great, smooth shooting bow.

Only shot a Hoyt a couple of times but haven't shot anything that feels as good as my Impulse 34. Loving it.

I went to the pro shop just to look at some Elites they had on sale after shooting them at outdoor show. They were really nice but it was hard to get over the draw cycle after shooting a Mathews for 8 years. The two brands have a totally different feel. It was a difficult decision but I walked out with a newer Mathews. The Elites seem like a really nice bow.

I really like Elite bows. I have a long draw length like you. I bought a used one once and the draw length didn't seem as long as advertised. Do you think yours is a true 31"?

I've been shooting a Hoyt Vector for about 4 years and like it a lot, thought about upgrading to the new Hoyt Defiant after this archery season but I keep reading about how these Elite bows draw so easily. anyone out there have a preference or a good comparison between the newer Hoyts and these Elites?

I have owned and shot both brands and I hands down no comparison pick the elite feels so much better. I owned a Hoyt element at the time.

I shot a Z7 for years and really liked it. I traded it and some cash for my boat and saw my buddy's bow. We have the same draw length, so I shot it a few times and fell in love with it. So, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. It's an Elite Answer and it feels hands down better and shoots better than my Z7 ever did. Just got it back from the shop today, so I'll be shooting the hell out of it the next while until archery antelope and my archery deer tag.

One of my best friends is fairly tight with money. He (like myself) bought second hand bows for his last 2. Then our other buddy bought an Elite. Well, tightwad went to the pro shop, shot an Elite Impulse, and called me about the fortune he just spent. He is usually a huge "buyers remorse" shopper. I asked if he regretted his purchase and his response "Hell no. Best damn thing I have ever bought."

That's gotta stand for something. They both shoot the Elites now and love them. Groups are awesome and the speed and lack of sound are amazing as well. I won't shoot one of them or the new Hoyt Defiant because I enjoy my life and don't want to upset the CFO of the family....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back