Montana Mule Deer Raffle

So an INDIVIDUAL has an opinion, and he is speaking for a whole organization?
I will wait for the stance of BHA but I know exactly what it’s going to be. The organization holds the golden ticket of mule deer and it goes for a fraction of the price of any other state. What a poorly run raffle, nothing was provided about the benefits hunters see from giving money to FWP. There was no excitement to what you could shoot. I finally had to post up some private land bucks to show the potential that Montana has. 702 two point for $20, what a good sale pitch. Enjoy your opportunity to pack a rifle.

I will wait for the stance of BHA but I know exactly what it’s going to be. The organization holds the golden ticket of mule deer and it goes for a fraction of the price of any other state. What a poorly run raffle, nothing was provided about the benefits hunters see from giving money to FWP. There was no excitement to what you could shoot. I finally had to post up some private land bucks to show the potential that Montana has. 702 two point for $20, what a good sale pitch. Enjoy your opportunity to pack a rifle.
"Montana’s statewide mule deer tag will be valid for the 2024 big game season during the archery, rifle, and muzzleloader seasons. According to BHA Regional Policy Coordinator Kevin Farron, all funds raised during the raffle will go to Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP), and those dollars will be earmarked for mule deer conservation work. "

Enlighten me of the big explanation you received from the auction dollars? Whats bha supposed to do - ask FWP to forumulate a plan with an undetermined amount of dollars?

I think youd be better served to spend 20 dollars on tissues, costco sells appropriate quantities for your purposes. Your whining, negative comments, and baseless critiques of orgs never put another deer on the mountain or tag in your pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
@Elky Welky, who won the raffle?
I did, sorry everyone
giphy.gif

"Montana’s statewide mule deer tag will be valid for the 2024 big game season during the archery, rifle, and muzzleloader seasons. According to BHA Regional Policy Coordinator Kevin Farron, all funds raised during the raffle will go to Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP), and those dollars will be earmarked for mule deer conservation work. "

Enlighten me of the big explanation you received from the auction dollars? Whats bha supposed to do - ask FWP to forumulate a plan with an undetermined amount of dollars?

I think youd be better served to spend 20 dollars on tissues, costco sells appropriate quantities for your purposes. Your whining, negative comments, and baseless critiques of orgs never put another deer on the mountain or tag in your pocket.
I think we got off on the wrong foot when you pm’d me out of the blue and called me a government leach. I do appreciate the work that BHA does but if they don’t look out for the resource, all the opportunity is going to be pushed straight to private land. What Montana is doing isn’t sustainable for public land.

I think we got off on the wrong foot when you pm’d me out of the blue and called me a government leach. I do appreciate the work that BHA does but if they don’t look out for the resource, all the opportunity is going to be pushed straight to private land. What Montana is doing isn’t sustainable for public land.
Take your heat to fwp or more accurately the legislature- not to people who advocate.

No. They dont support it.
So why are you arguing with DFS? He supports mule deer on the landscape, as does the proposal. Is it personal from the PMs? BHA wants all the opportunity in the world so everyone can kill a rutting forky mule deer (look at your name change). Do you not want mule deer in the hills? Have you ever killed a mature muley?? Was it outside the rut?

So why are you arguing with DFS? He supports mule deer on the landscape, as does the proposal. Is it personal from the PMs? BHA wants all the opportunity in the world so everyone can kill a rutting forky mule deer (look at your name change). Do you not want mule deer in the hills? Have you ever killed a mature muley?? Was it outside the rut?
1. Because he does little besides cry about bha. 2. My name change is trolling you fools who think a 180" mule deer is small.
3. Yes.
4. Yes
5. No.

Can you show me on the doll where bha hurt you guys?

1. Because he does little besides cry about bha. 2. My name change is trolling you fools who think a 180" mule deer is small.
3. Yes.
4. Yes
5. No.

Can you show me on the doll where bha hurt you guys?
Nobody that I remember said it’s small but they get much bigger.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back