2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

So, is there a logical reason it takes more than a week or two to run the draw? I feel like a sophomore computer science student at a half decent university could use python to make this happen a lot sooner.
Colorado is filled with illogical/irrational people.... I mean common voters choose what species to reintroduce, they'll try to ban hunting of large cats even though there has been a steadily growing population for years, we love to smoke pot and procrastinate, did you say mushrooms, we're rated as the 3rd worst state for crime... pick and reason and It'll probably stick...;)

In all seriousness, they wait until big game quotas are set... and then issue tags... and reissue tags people don't want... and give unlimited tags in some areas and some seasons with no quota...

Make sense?:D

So, is there a logical reason it takes more than a week or two to run the draw? I feel like a sophomore computer science student at a half decent university could use python to make this happen a lot sooner.
The "tile" they use, that effectively determines your random number, is not calculated by a computer program, the method is shown in this picture. So the speed is determined by digestion, requires patience. 😃

Screenshot_20240525_062226_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back