Football General Talk

Is someone interested in Syrian football? I had the occasion to watch the silkeborg - ki klaksvik game live and enjoyed it. I would like to know if someone had the chance to take a look at this football league. Curious about your impressions.

Last edited:
From X; "I thought about attending the Roast of Tom Brady last night, but I did not want to Roast him for a 3rd time!!" -Eli
Wife, who is ultra anti Brady, had a blast watching the Mannings give their toast/roast.

We watched it... It was incredibly vulgar! It put Bush's Shock and Awe to shame! A few good laughs though seemed mosst of the roasting was directed towards everyone BUT Brady. Brought the intent of a roast to a level far below the value it once held. Meh, life...

Wife, who is ultra anti Brady, had a blast watching the Mannings give their toast/roast.

We watched it... It was incredibly vulgar! It put Bush's Shock and Awe to shame! A few good laughs though seemed mosst of the roasting was directed towards everyone BUT Brady. Brought the intent of a roast to a level far below the value it once held. Meh, life...tp
...many of the jokes were over the top cruel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoosier50
Back