Still Kicking!

hank4elk

Old Hank is still here.
Just had new hughes service installed w/ wifi. Pretty fast...screw elon.

Rio is doing good for an old guy too. He's out laying next to the service guy...poor guys truck blew...from Cruces. I gave him a lawn chair and water. LOL Very nice guy.

Had a visit from my bro & sil. 1st time I've seen her in 15 years. Known her since I was 12 and I am the reason they are still around....LOL
We cruised the area heavy. Ate good and laughed alot. Lots of pics.
They went off with 3 pies. They are in Corrales with her sis for a few days now.

Saw a green moon Monday. Twice I have seen the Aurora now...and 2 full eclipses.

Got a little rain shower yesterday. Another building today.
Turning green and trees growing. Hope it sticks around.

Hank&Rio

Thanks for the update on you and Rio! Its probably for the best that you haven't been around much lately, the offseason really got to some people especially regarding EPLUS and it was probably for the best that you didn't have to read all of those threads!

Looking forward to your updates this summer. I have an early archery elk tag just east of you this year. Hoping the moisture holds on, the tanks stay full and the grass green.

He spit a plug...so the other guy showed in a Tundra to tow him to Socorro. They drove it out to hook it up...it's a Tacoma so it will be back on the road next week...LOL. 655k.
They were jealous of Rio's elk bones.

Roads have gotten brutal with all the newbie's. Rattled my blinkers loose on the Tacoma.
Lucky I have a back way in.

A month ahead on meds. Have access and wifi so I can do the tele-visits.
Had a hernia too it turns out. Dr. shoved it back in. He also set me up to get a local primary Dr.

Have 5 cords of oak and alligator juniper in front of the house.
New sawhorse backs on and 5 posts to cut for the porches.

Manana, after the store run.
I was gonna listen to the commish meeting tape on E-plus....nah.

I missed a few Hunt-talks. So my evening is set.

Thunderheads built and I got a few drops.
50% chance today.
39 out this morning and Rio wants a fire now...LOL

This look like monsoon buildup,but I won't jinx that.
Late spring rains.
I got 48" of snow Feb-May. The last 2 inches aced my fruit buds.

Green tinge to the range now. Grasses growing.
Drove by a herd bedded & eating Little Bluestem Monday mid afternoon, 4 miles away.

Soon.

...cause Short Grass Prairie Home Companion would sound weird. LOL
Too Cool Ken.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back