Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

i woke up in a panic sunday morning having forgotten to purchase or prepare any food for a long day in the woods looking for the elusive mountain merriam.

can confirm to you all the circle k gas station chargrilled cheeseburgers are terrible; rank very high as one of the worst things i've ever eaten. but, it did the trick.

IMG_5885.jpg

Last edited:
That sucks have you tried different ammo? Between nieces nephew's and my kids I'm on my 4th and never had any problems.View attachment 324679
I realized I have the rascal and not the cricket. Going to buy a cricket and turn the rascal into a book weight or something. I’ve tried 15 different ammos and ftf is over 50%

Read multiple blogs and reviews for fixes and even the guys that sent them in never really resolved the problem.

i woke up in a panic sunday morning having forgotten to purchase or prepare any food for a long day in the woods looking for the elusive mountain merriam.

can confirm to you all the circle k gas station chargrilled cheeseburgers are terrible; rank very high as one of the worst things i've ever eaten. but, it did the trick.

View attachment 324680
Any turkeys seen or heard?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back