Caribou Gear

Arbitrary Hunting Goals

Super 10 is a big goal of mine. First with a gun then maybe one day with a bow if I draw enough tags.

I dream of capra slam and a grand slam

Bongo and forest sitatunga hunt in Cameroon, Equatorial Africa. Wheels up one week from today after 3+ years of planning and preparation.

Gonna be miserable - the African jungle is hot, thick, and humid. Chance to see wild mountain gorillas on this excursion. Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

Update: The African jungle was hot, thick, humid and miserable, as expected - I loved every minute of the trip. Very blessed, thankful, and grateful.

IMG_3224.jpeg

Bongo, Lokomo area, Cameroon, Equatorial Africa. May 19, 2024. Day 2 of 14 day hunt.

IMG_3301.jpeg

Forest sitatunga, Cameroon, Equatorial Africa. May 24, 2024. Day 7 of 14 day hunt.

We also saw a wild silverback lowland gorilla and a female gorilla along with 3 bull forest elephants. Lifelong goal accomplished in seeing these wild animals.

I am posting a full hunt report on AfricaHuntingForum.com. Good luck in the draws and happy hunting, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back